Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome

I spent my formative years like any vegetarian raised in the “rodeo capital of the world”, out of place. After my time in Texas I headed north, free at last! I gratuated from an East Coast college in 2001 with a B.S. in BS, a.k.a. Advertising. With this all important piece of lambskin the prodigal son returned home. To work in retail for a bit, awesome timing, thanks terrorists. Then luckily, because I knew someone that knew someone, I got my first real career boost. I became an Advertising Executive for local magazine. After a year of proving myself through hard work I totally jumped ship to launch the competitor. With this first rung I gained the taste for climbing. As fate would have it I found a man with the same affinity for money and power. Together we packed up for the bright lights and big bucks of New York City. I finally arrived! Only no one bothered to tell the city that never sleeps. Well, after a year I was sick of spreading the news and needed a nap. I realized I was in the wrong place geographically and mentally. Thus, solo I sought a life in the west. So here I sit in the Marketing offices of a studio, where I collect checks for my assistance. All in the hopes of writing for television, since the T.V. is where the heart of America lays. And I just want to be loved. Okay, maybe love isn't the right word. Really I just want to be heard. And you can love or hate what what you hear/read. Just keep reading.

No comments: