Monday, October 20, 2008

Back at it

So I had a lovely coffee encounter with a successful writer. She was willing to impart her wisdom and I dutifully listened. One thing she said was to finish my pilot and put the feature on the back burner. Done and done. Now I dusted off the last version of my pilot, and oh my gawd is it a mess. I feel like since I last worked it, I've learned more than I ever thought possible. But now knowing what I know, I still don't know how to fix the script. So back at it again I go. Wish me luck, because trust me these pages need it.

Also I feel this kind of implies to life in general. It isn't until we look back with some time in between that we see what truly was. Perspective can really only be gained in hindsight. Then you will realize what a mess your life has been. Too bad you can't rewrite it. Or can you?

No comments: